How do I shop?
To shop our store:
- navigate through our collections and select the desired item
- check sizing and review our shipping & returns policies
- put item into your cart or select 'buy now' and proceed to checkout
- input all your personal details; name, email, phone number, general location and exact address
- ensure your address contains all the necessary information; city/town, street name, estate name, house number e.t.c
- if you have a discount/coupon code, you can use it on the checkout page
- confirm order details
- choose your preferred payment option:
- mpesa on delivery
- dpo payments: Mpesa, Airtel money, Visa, Mastercard
- place your order
- you will then receive an order confirmation email
How do I know my order has been received?
You will receive an email once you have placed an order. The email will include details of the item purchased, order number and your delivery details.
I really liked that, will you restock?
We understand that some items are on high demand and we will do our best to restock promptly so as to satisfy our customers.
Do discount codes really work?
Yes, discount codes work. You have to keep in mind that some discount codes are seasonal; they only work for the indicated period.
Can orders be cancelled?
You can contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding the order or refer to our return and exchange policy for detailed information on return of orders.
How long does delivery take?
- Next-day - Nairobi county
- 1-3 business days - Other counties
Can I return an item?
Please review our return and exchange policy, thanks.
Do you have a physical retail location?
No, we are online based at the moment.