We are 100% transparent when it comes to privacy and the use of provided data by our customers.
What type of information do you collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do you collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do you collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do you store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
We use the provided data to inform you about our products, upcoming sales, new releases and ongoing campaigns if you decide to subscribe to our newsletter. We promise you that your information is safe and is not being used for malicious purposes. We do not forward or trade your information with third parties. Feel free to reach us for more information on your privacy and safety.
How can your site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.